Do you love working with people? Are you a great listener? Do people often consult you with their problems? If you answered yes, you could be our next Customer/Partnership Success Intern & join one of the nation’s fastest growing companies!
What are some of the responsibilities of the position that we will coach you on?
- Be swift to respond to current and new customer questions, with an upbeat attitude and consultative approach
- Schedule video conference calls with customers and take part in presentations of our service
- Gain a strong understanding of how Embark Safety and new clients can benefit each other
- Generate & document knowledge about industries and clients through resourceful exploration
- Engage in periodic check-ins with current customers to ensure success
- Document all communication into a CRM system
- Other duties as requested by Embark Safety
- Passion for proving 5-star customer service
- High integrity and positive attitude
- Interest in personal development and obtaining a full-time career with Embark Safety
- Enjoys being part of team, while able to work independently
- Self-motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated creativity, problem solving, negotiation & conflict resolution
- Intermediate PC skills (Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel preferred)
Tell us why you are a great fit to join our team. Please include a cover letter with your resume.
- Salary: $9-$12/hour (based on experience) + commission
- Ability to commit to at-least 15 hours/week
- Intern to be paid as a consultant; 1099 status
- Internship has opportunity to convert to full-time employment upon graduation
About Embark Safety
Embark Safety is the leading provider of Driver License Monitoring service. The company serves over 1,000 customers of all sizes. Embark Safety is a team of diverse, talented, tenacious professionals who understand fleet safety, risk management and have a strong desire to exceed our customer’s expectations.
We are a proud recipient of the INC5000, recognizing the fastest-growing companies in the country. We also are a recipient of the Fast50, recognizing Orlando’s 50 fastest growing companies.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $9.00 – $12.00 per hour