Mid-Market Sales Manager – SaaS Company
Join us on a mission to create safer communities!
Are you looking for a role that challenges and excites you? An environment that supports and energizes you? A team that solves real customer problems with autonomy and drive?
Maybe you can be our next Mid-Market Sales Manager and be an integral part of our growing team headquartered in Orlando, Florida. You will balance qualifying inbound leads and driving self-sourced leads, while also partnering closely with internal stakeholders to achieve team goals and work towards Embark Safety’s mission of creating safer communities everywhere. A collaborative team player who is passionate about making a difference will thrive in our environment.
As a Mid-Market Sales Manager, you will:
- Direct, manage and drive an SME sales team towards double digit growth goals.
- Focus on lead generation, business development, contract negotiation, and long-term opportunity identification.
- Help evolve Embark Safety’s Mid-Market go-to-market strategy, including, but not limited to, improving the company’s sales process discipline and methodology, win-rates, account-based selling, inbound and outbound selling process, growing/developing team, and leveraging KPI and metrics to measure and track progress.
- Understand products, customer needs, competitors, industry issues and trends, then continually refine message, positioning, product demos, and sales tools to maximize success.
- Identify and pursue new markets and verticals for commercial expansion; assess opportunities for leveraging partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional peers, particularly across the Marketing and Product organizations.
- Build and contribute to a winning culture.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Previous leadership experience within a high growth, product oriented B2B software company, preferably that has scaled to $10M+ in revenue.
- An entrepreneurial mentality and willingness to jump in where needed.
- An intellectual curiosity and eagerness to never stop learning.
- An upbeat and positive attitude with a customer-centric mentality.
- The ability to work independently and possess excellent communication skills to drive customer and internal engagements.
- 5-10 years of experience in B2B sales (SaaS software sales preferred).
- Advanced proficiency using CRM software (HubSpot preferred)
- Passion for coaching and mentoring team members.
- Knowledge of value-driven sales methodologies and negotiating principles (Sandler preferred).
- A bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent experience.
What we will offer you:
- The work/life set up you need to be successful.
- Competitive salary plus uncapped commission.
- 401k match.
- Company year-end performance bonus.
- Personal time off per year + holidays.
- 100% of personal medical and dental benefits covered.
- Company-sponsored events & outings.
- Teamwork focused culture.
- Hybrid (in office 2 days + WFH 3 days) model.
Who We Are:
Embark Safety launched in 2010 after our founder was almost a victim to a reckless semi-truck driver on a major Florida highway. This set him on a path to create something to help companies identify risky drivers in real time. More than a decade later, Embark Safety’s core technology monitors the licenses of over 100,000 drivers for more than 1,000 companies across the U.S and Canada.
Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, Embark Safety is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Learn more about us and our values here: https://www.embarksafety.com/about/
We’re proud to be…
- The fastest-growing company in our industry
- One of the fastest-growing private companies in Orlando
- A Florida Companies to Watch Honoree
- A 3-time awardee of INC5000, recognizing the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- A 5-time honoree of the Gator100, honoring the fastest-growing Gator-founded companies worldwide. Go Gators!