This 2020, we celebrated a huge milestone at Embark Safety— we turned 10! We officially incorporated on January 1, 2010 and have been growing ever since. The truly exciting part? We’re even more fired up and motivated now as we were on day one. Our mission remains the same though—provide the absolute best customer experience in the license monitoring industry.
Our Customers, Our Fuel
The fact is we wouldn’t be where we are today without you. Thank you for choosing us and trusting us to be your partner in driver risk management. It is an honor we do not take lightly, and we work hard every day to continuously earn and maintain it.
Embark Safety: Who We Are
Our entrepreneurial spirt best defines our culture. It’s a mindset that actively seeks out change and embraces questioning, innovation and continuous improvement. Everyone on the team is encouraged and empowered to question why we do things and propose alternatives. We believe we separate ourselves by our commitment to our values, which aren’t just words on paper—they are the essence of Embark Safety. We are a team of passionate individuals with big goals and high standards.
- Customer centricity: We obsess over exceeding customer expectations. Our team works vigorously to earn and keep our customers’ trust.
- Innovation & Simplicity: Invention is ingrained in Embark Safety’s DNA. Our team is always looking for new ways to solve problems while finding ways to simplify.
- Operational excellence: We strive to accomplish more with less. Every member of our team operates in a self-sufficient environment with a focus on being resourceful. Our belief is that cost-effectiveness leads to operational excellence and ultimately to customer satisfaction.
- Accountability:Customer service is Embark Safety’s core competency. Our team works beyond simple job titles and strives to always put our customers’ needs first, while prioritizing issue resolution.
- Community: We contribute to safer communities everywhere by what we do every day. We look for opportunities to give our time and resources to the community where we live and work. .
As we keep growing, our focus is on recruiting other like-minded individuals who will fit our culture, uphold our values and help us continue to achieve excellence in what we do. Our high-energy team is always requesting and listening to customer feedback and keeping a pulse on industry trends. This will remain the trigger for our continued enhancements and direction. The possibilities for safety and innovation in fleet really are limitless and we’re excited and grateful to be a part of it.
Embark Safety has been in business for over 10 years. We are honored to be among the 2020 INC 5000 Series, as one of Florida’s fastest-growing MVR monitoring companies. At the top of our values are customer service, simplicity and innovation. We love what we do and are passionate about helping companies mitigate risk and increase safety.