- A detail-oriented professional with 2-3 years working in an office environment as an administrative assistant or support personnel?
- Someone who excels and enjoys leading projects in excel, QuickBooks Online, and other data entry roles?
- Proficient with self-prioritizing tasks and completing deadlines with minimal supervision?
Perfect, read on!
Who are we?
Embark Safety is a fast-growing Software company, headquartered in Orlando Florida. Our story starts in 2010. We saw a growing problem of unqualified drivers on the roads and went to work to help tackle the issue. More than 10 years later, we’re one of the fastest-growing private companies in Orlando, Florida, and the U.S.
Our technology helps companies hire and retain qualified drivers. If you get excited about the idea of contributing to safer roadways everywhere (like us!), keep reading!
What’s the job?
Ideally, we’re looking for an experienced administrative assistant who has experience in:
- General B2B office support and miscellaneous activities to support the CEO as needed
- Managing accounts receivables/ payables and other bookkeeping activities
- Repetitive Data entry tasks using Excel and other databases
- Providing helpful, courteous, and responsive customer service over the phone, via email, and chat
Who exactly are we looking for?
Someone who can:
- Commit to a Mon-Friday 9:00-5:00 pm EST hybrid schedule (Combo of work from home + in office)
- Type at least 50-60 WPM
- Roll with the changes/needs in a constantly growing organization.
- Fit with our company culture and uphold our values. (Check them on our website!)
- Roll up your sleeves to get things done and be the glue that keeps our operations going smoothly.
Someone who has:
- A proven track record of success in the ability to learn new skills fast and get things done.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks Online, Excel
- A growth mindset and is not afraid to question why we do things or propose new solutions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Notary Public preferred
What’s in it for you?
- 100% Medical and Dental Benefits Covered
- Performance Bonus
- 401K + Profit-sharing plan
- Personal time off per year + holidays
- Company-sponsored events + Outings
- Teamwork focused culture
- Working and growing with one of the fastest-growing companies in Orlando, Florida, and the U.S.!
Think you’re a Good fit?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me! Then be sure to apply and tell us why! To verify you’ve read the entire application, work in the word “Stellar” somewhere in your email to us about why you’re a great fit for this role and our team! Email us at Careers@embarksafety.com
We can’t wait to meet you!