Customer Success Intern
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Start date: (flexible) Duration: (flexible)
Pay: To be discussed based on experience
Do you love working with people? Are you a great listener? Do people often consult you with their problems? If you answered yes, you could be our next Customer/Partnership Success Intern & join one of the nation’s fastest-growing companies!
This internship has the opportunity to be converted into full-time employment after graduation.
What are some of the responsibilities of the position that we will coach you on?
- Be swift to respond to current and new customer questions, with an upbeat attitude and consultative approach
- Schedule video conference calls with customers and take part in presentations of our service
- Gain a strong understanding of how Embark Safety and new clients can benefit each other
- Generate & document knowledge about industries and clients through resourceful exploration
- Engage in periodic check-ins with current customers to ensure success
- Document all communication into a CRM system
- Other duties as requested by Embark Safety
- Passion for proving 5-star customer service
- High integrity and positive attitude
- Interest in personal development and obtaining a full-time career with Embark Safety
- Enjoys being part of a team, while able to work independently
- Self-motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated creativity, problem-solving, negotiation & conflict resolution
- Intermediate PC skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel preferred)
About Embark Safety
Embark Safety is the leading provider of Driver License Monitoring services. The company serves over 1,000 customers of all sizes. Embark Safety is a team of diverse, talented, tenacious professionals who understand fleet safety, and risk management and have a strong desire to exceed our customer’s expectations.
We are a proud recipient of the INC5000, recognizing the fastest-growing companies in the country. We also are a recipient of the Fast50, recognizing Orlando’s 50 fastest-growing companies.